Thursday 25 October 2012

North East - Krispy Kreme, Sunderland

Krispy Kreme opened its doors in Sunderland this Tuesday and today I gave in to my sweet tooth and went to check it out! The store is pretty compact and bijou, with only a few tables inside, there are a few extra seating on The Bridges concourse opposite the store.  Most of the space in the American-dinner style store is taken up by a counter jam packed with yummy, if calorific doughnuts! There were around ten varieties available on my visit, ranging from an Original Glazed to the more gourmet White Chocolate and Pistachio Noughat, price at around £1.75 each. Doughnuts can be bought individually or by the dozen. After much deliberation I opted for a Lemon Meringue Pie for Mama C, a Salted Caramel for my Pa and on the recommendation of my very sweet-toothed friend Ol,  a Chocolate Fudge Praline pour moi. Delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment