Sunday 23 September 2012

Practice makes perfect - Cheese Scones

In the interests of time-saving its been decided that, from Monday, I'll be in charge of scone making at Biz R, the cafe at which I'm baker/shopper/waitress/pot-washer/cleaner and general multi-tasker. Despite being a passionate amateur baker, I haven't made scones since Home Economics class at secondary school and in spite of a master-class from my boss, this new little challenge fills me with dread! Biz R's scones are insanely popular and I fear the scone devotees may well form a lynch mob if I mess them up! So in the interests of saving myself I thought I'd have a go at some cheese scones, a trial run if you like! As they say, practice makes perfect!


The recipe I used was from the classic Be-Ro book (bible for first time bakers) and can be found at http://www.be-ro.co.uk/recipe/showrec3.html

L
Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment