Thursday 15 December 2011

Urban Outfitters opens in Newcastle!


In case anyone in the North East of England hadn't noticed, the long-overdue Urban Outfitters finally opened in Newcastle last Friday (hear woops of joy from fashion-diehards across the region!) When the budget allows (or they have sale on) I'm a massive Urban Outfitters fan and so I popped in to check out the new store early this week...and its exactly what I expected - consciously cool, diverse and slightly over-priced! The festive season has some what dented my bank balance so despite being tempted by a gorgeous floral-patterned velvet body that looked like my Gran's 1970s carpet, on this occasion all I bought was a book which will be going in someones stocking come the 25th! Can't wait for the January sales though :)

Urban Outfitters Newcastle
139 - 153 Grainger Street
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Tyne And Wear
NE1 5AE

Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment