Sunday 18 November 2012

AW12 Trend - The Midi Skirt

Its been around for a few seasons now but this Autumn I have finally discovered The Midi! By The Midi I'm of course talking about to the super-flattering calf-skimming skirts that have pervaded both the catwalk and the High Street! The Midi comes in lots of shapes and styles - floaty and feminine, pleated, A-line or my personal favourite, the pencil skirt!

The Midi is super versatile! Dress it up with heels or down with ballet flats. They're cute with bodies and crop tops and look fantastic with this season's other big trend, The Peplum!
Pull-on dogtooth check pencil skirt, Primark, £11 | Pull-on textured pencil skirt, Topshop £20
Pull-on green flock spot pencil skirt, ASOS, £20

 My favourite way to wear The Midi is with a cropped tee or bralet, bare legs, chunky socks and my lovely Topshop ankle boots! Autumn chic!

I'd love to hear about your favourite seasonal trends!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment